All Of Our Equity Projects Mitigate Injustices and Inequalities of Systemic Health, Racial, and Ethnic Disparities in Black and Brown Communities.
Get Healthier Care Together, Inc., is home to pioneering transformation futurists who are creating some of the most innovative Equity Projects of our time.
There are three unique things about our equity projects:
2. All of our projects are designed to reach the outer limits of mitigation success — where generations of government programs and charitable endeavors have had limited impact.
3. All of our projects protect the principle investment and generate sufficient returns to pay for expansion of our operations. Fully funded with $500M, we expect a significant integrated cost savings — between $1.5B-$3B over three years.
Our Equity Projects consist of 16 interventions and solutions that represent the latest innovation in Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) transformation and health restoration. Namely:
- Advancing The Science of Whole-Person Population-Centered Preventive-Health
- Anti-Poverty Navigation Scholarship Alternative™
- BEHE$T™ – Our Interactive Health Technology
- Brooklyn e-Transformation Health Imperative™
- Care Healthfully Mobile Health Interventions™
- Care Healthfully PreventionChoices™
- Care Healthfully T-BACK$ Learning Clinics™
- Certification of Value-Based Care Professional™
- Healthifying Health System Alternative™
- Health Workers Hall of Fame™
- Pre-Release and Post-Incarceration Outcome Alternative™
- RXLOWCOST.COM Imperative™
- Post Stop-and-Frisk Trauma Relief™
- Youth Leadership Congress
Individually and collectively, all of our equity projects focus on disparity mitigation, injustice relief, and health restoration. We use innovation, collaboration and evidence-based solutions to do a world of good, through the integrated goals set forth;
Goal One: Makes meaningful, lasting and positive change in the health of Black and Brown Lives. How? Through innovative ways of dismantling racism.
Goal Two: Employs evidence-based solutions, that represents the latest innovation in social determinants of health transformation.
Goal Three: Bypasses structural inequalities, that are deeply ingrained in social determinants of health systems. By design, we bypass these barriers, so that Black and Brown lives can experience, healthier pathways to unprecedented breakthroughs.
Goal Four: Adds added-value and quality to the length of Black and Brown Lives, with life-long navigation, to help them live — their healthiest life imaginable.
The accumulated impact of our projects on community health T-BACK$™ – Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills, will create positive and lasting change in outcome health results — that do not end after initial funding has ceased.
We aim to sustain these projects by repurposing over $5B-$10B billion dollars over a three year period, derived from cost savings we aim to generate across three areas: health care, public assistance programs and the criminal justice system.