Your investment will fund our ability to introduce and implement a breakthrough innovation in health care the industry has been waiting for that finally came: Our Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA).
Our Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) is a healthifying innovation that provides emergency fiscal health services to help health systems that serve underserved, diasadvantaged and undervalued communities.
Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) is who communities and health systems can call to to rid care delivery systems of low value low quality services that are riddled with fragmented care delivery, disjointeded care coordination and disparity-plagagued sick care.
Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) aides health systems that are being overwhelmed by the negative impact of social determinanants of health and are struggling to optimize systemic transformation from Fee-For-Service to Fee-For-Value.
Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) is a business intelligence system and a SMART-P™ restructuring and maintenance infrastructure, that aligns culture, strategy and capability to optimize value-based experiences, outcomes and payment models.
• Supporting Life-Changing Cultural Transformation.
• Modernizing Outdated Health T-BACK$™.
• Accommodating Emerging Innovations, Technologies, Interventions and Solutions That Advance Implementation of Value-Based Care Programs
• Regulating Organizational Climate and Performance Standards
• Transitioning On-boarding Partners To Value-Based Care
• Promoting Predictive Analytics and Value-Based Health Management
Your investment will fund our ability to implement, install and hardwire our Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) into health systems in order to improve outcome health performance results by 50%-70%.
This includes reprogramming the T-BACK$™ (Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills) of communities and health care organizations to make value-based preventive health management the cornerstone and centerpiece of a healthier way of life.
Investment funding will help us rewire and reconnect consumers, communities and businesses to life-saving pathways, lifelong learning and lifeline health restoration.
Funding will help perform surgical interventions to reprogram interchangeable T-BACK$™ to reduce and eliminate:
- Negative impact of social determinants of health.
- Fragmented health care delivery.
- Disjointed care coordination and
- Disparity-Plagued Sick-Care
If communities and health system in these communities can’t transform the above current state on their own, then who or what is going to save them from themselves. Our Healthifying Health System Alternative™ (HHSA) is essential to transforming health outcomes in underserved communities. What our transformation research has confirm time and time again is this:
- No transformation can take place adequately and effectively in any health care system or setting without a flexible transformed workforce serving as its cultural operating system.
- No workforce in any health care system or setting can be transformed adequately and effectively without the shifting of T-BACK$™ – Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills that are aligned with and navigated by vision, purpose, strategy and measurable performance expectations.
- No T-BACK$™ – Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills can be altered or sustained effectively and adequately without deep personal engagement, commitment to systemic culture change and a training system that keep T-BACK$™ relevant, refreshed and performance ready.
- No culture change can take place effectively and adequately without Value-Based Respect Performance™ (VBRP) being demonstrated and modeled by Leadership and matched by stakeholders at all times and on all levels. Value-Based Respect Performance™ is the key that opens the door for what’s possible to walk through and usher in unimaginable change.
- The patient and population health experience must be filtered through social determinants of health before it can be clearly defined, deliberately designed, and effectively managed and measured.
- The most challenging aspect to transforming health care, is the task of bringing change to an industry that is designed to maintain the status quo.
We can’t do it alone. This is why we are asking you to:
You can see why we focus on culture and how this illustration relates to Peter Drucker’s famous quote: “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
Culture also eats change, innovation, performance, growth and execution for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well.
There is ample evidence that business knowledge and behavioral skills account for as much (if not more) of the success of IT projects as do technical skills. This is why we have not overlooked the importance of culture and T-BACK$™ transformation in our reskilling alternative.