At Get Healthier Care Together, Inc our “Latest Page” provides both, a view of what’s coming around the curve in the near future, and what we are doing right now to bring healthier results to world of health today.
What we are doing right now is leading health outcomes in Black, Brown and underserved communities, in a bold systemic shift in outcome health culture, direction, learning, management, structure, and performance, that will result in healthier pathways, healthier choices and a higher quality of life.
This shift includes finding creative ways to engage health workers, communities and patients in understanding the differnece between a Sick-Care health system and a Well-Care health system.
In brief most health systems in communities of color are riddled with
The following are some of the examples we use:
- Access To Care Blockages™
- Adverse Payment Denial Seizures™
- African American Women Birth Risk Imbalances™
- Burnout Syndrome Disorder
- Care Coordination Fractures™
- Chronic Communication Lapses™
- Culture Toxicity Sickness™
- CAHPS Performance Defects™
- Disparity-Plagued Sick-Care™
- Engagement Withdrawal Symptoms™
- Preventable Hospital Visit Dependency™
- Health Care Operational Waste Contamination™
- High Health Care Cost Pollution™
- Pharmaceutical Harmful Reactions™
- Population Health Management Epidemic™
- Stop and Frisk Trauma™
- Unsafe Medical and Medication Exposure ™
- Value, Quality and Safety Malnutrition™
II. Get Healthier Care Together, Inc in partnership with Satisfactology Business Systems has launched rxlowcost.com a – FREE prescription-saving imperative was created to serve the general public, — by providing 24 hour access and a personalized escort, — to the lowest prescription cost in the nation.
III. In May 2020, Get Healthier Care Together, Inc will be launching a youth inspired fundrasing raising campaign – bestcutebut.fun – to suppport our 2020/2021 fundrasing goal of $250 million dollars.
IV. In September 2020, Get Healthier Care Together, Inc will be launching a new community and business initiative called: Building A Community and Business Culture That Embraces Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Get Healthier Care Together, Inc recognize that many organizations aspire to have cultures that embrace data, analytics and AI, and other new technologies, but few make specific attempts to create such cultures.
To understand the types of changes in thinking and acting that we will engender, develops six core skills:
- Human-centered community design.
- Community and business case development/storytelling.
- Community and business agility.
- Data-driven decisions
- Emerging technologies literacy
- Growth/innovative mindset.