ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Today’s Best Practices In Person-Centered CommunicationOGIS200, Duration: 8 Hours
Welcome To Our On-Going In-Service Training & Certification Continuum.
Today’s Best Practices In Person-Centered Communication is an in-service course featured in our On-Going In-Service Training Series. These in-service sessions pick up where the preservice and on-boarding training leaves off, expanding on a wide range of topics and techniques covered during preservice.
Today’s Best Practices In Person-Centered Communication is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate a set of skills through verbal, paraverbal and non-verbal communication that facilitates person-centered care.
- Improve competence in communicating with and delivering care to diverse populations.
- Ensure your communication with patients and families are bringing attention to the whole person and includes: sharing information and decisions, providing compassionate and empowering care, and being sensitive to patient needs and preferences.
- Explore the relationship between person-centered communication and healthcare providers’ self-reported communications skills, level of empathy, mindfulness and emotional intelligence, and develop a rating scale for person-centered communication and care.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All health care professionals — clinical and non clinical job titles.
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers
- Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.