ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Today’s Best Practices For Improving Patient & Family EngagementOGIS207, Duration: 8 Hours
Today’s Best Practices For Improving Patient & Family Engagement is an in-service course featured in our On-Going In-Service Training Series. These in-service sessions pick up where the preservice and on-boarding training leaves off, expanding on a wide range of topics and techniques covered during preservice.
Today’s Best Practices For Improving Patient & Family Engagement is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify, develop and engage patients and families in best practice partnerships among patients, family members, and health care providers at multiple levels.
- Support patient and family engagement in their own evidence-based care.
- Link patients and families with community resources to assist them in implementing evidence-based care plans and meeting their health goals.
- Build partnerships that are exemplified by specific behaviors, organizational policies and principles that places the patient and family members at the center as essential members of the health care team.
- Create partnerships for improving health, quality, safety, and delivery of health care with active participation of patients in decision-making.
- Enable the utilization of information technology to support optimal patient care, performance measurement, patient education, and enhanced communication.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All health care professionals in clinical and non clinical job titles.
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.