ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To Health Care Workforce Culture In NYCPSOB109, Duration: 8 Hours
Introduction To Health Care Workforce Culture In NYC is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Examine the three levels of NYC culture.
- Define each virus that exist in NYC culture
- Reveal levers for change and cultural opportunities.
- Helps make sense of the complex nature of culture.
- Implement strategies to improve culture change.
Our one-of-a-kind pre-boarding and on-boarding system focus on integrating and advancing healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, training and performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any student in high school or college seeking a career in health care or public health.
- Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Any community health stakeholders who desire to learn about Self-Care.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certifified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.