ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
New Models of Care Best Practice & Health Care TrendsOGIS204, Duration: 8 Hours
New Models of Care Best Practice & Health Care Trends is an in-service course featured in our On-Going In-Service Training Series. These in-service sessions pick up where the preservice and on-boarding training leaves off, expanding on a wide range of topics and techniques covered during preservice.
New Models of Care Best Practice & Health Care Trends is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Gain insight into what the future of health will look like in 2040.
- Understand and apply how interoperable data will empower consumers and improve wellbeing.
- Understand, explain and apply the expanded role of data and platforms
- Understand, explain and apply the expanded role of wellbeing and care delivery.
- Understand and explain the expanded role of care enablement.
- Describe how new business models will incorporate these archetypes and redefine the health landscape; hospitals and health systems; health plans; medical device companies and drug manufacturers.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All health care professionals in clinical and non clinical job titles.
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.