ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Five (5) Things health Leaders Should Know About MACRA Quality Payment ProgramsHCL316, Duration: 8 Hours
Five (5) Things Health Leaders Should Know About MACRA’s Quality Payment Programs is a management course featured in our Health Care Leadership Series, that covers content associated with individual self management, team management, organizational management and corporate management.
Five (5) Things Health Leaders Should Know About MACRA’s Quality Payment Programs is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Understand the key goals of having more flexibility.
- Explain why more clinicians are exempt from the Merit-based Incentive Payment System
- Define the bonuses available
- Describe the intensification of the focus on quality and cost.
- Identify why the penalty avoidance thresh-holds were raised.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certifified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.