ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Today’s Best Practices In ER RegistrationOGIS217, Duration: 8 Hours
Today’s Best Practices In ER Registration is an in-service course featured in our On-Going In-Service Training Series. These in-service sessions pick up where the preservice and on-boarding training leaves off, expanding on a wide range of topics and techniques covered during preservice.
Today’s Best Practices In ER Registration is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Explore best practice reforms that transforms the ED registration process into more welcoming, more efficient environment.
- Explore redesigning the registration process to ensure meaningful tasks were implemented to improve registration workflow.
- Incorporate creative and cost-effective technologies into ED spaces to help improve patient outcomes and the delivery of care.
- Explore the new use of technology to provide patients in the ED with a higher standard of care.
- Learn and explore the use of tools utilized in ED process improvement projects.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All ED staff in both clinical and non clinical job titles.
- All health care professionals in clinical and non clinical job titles.
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.