ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To The Spanning Roles of Nurses and Physicians In Value-Based CarePSOB117, Duration: 8 Hours
Welcome to our Health Care Leadership Development Training & Certification Continuum.
Introduction To The Spanning Roles of Nurses and Physicians In Value-Based Care is a pre -service course featured in our Pre-Service On-Boarding Series, that covers content associated with welcoming a new hire or new team member to the team, or to the health care industry.
Introduction To The Spanning Roles of Nurses and Physicians In Value-Based Care is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Learn and identify expanded roles needed to optimize value-based care.
- Understand the need for individual boundary spanners to possess a wide range of communication skills.
- Demonstrate the keys to negotiating formal and informal boundary-spanning roles.
- Describe the importance of recognizing and responding to social and political influences on knowledge exchange processes
- Demonstrate evidence of the impact of boundary spanning on the quality of patient care.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.