ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To Problem Solving Through A-3 ThinkingPSOB116, Duration: 8 Hours
Introduction To Problem Solving Through A-3 Thinking is a pre -service course featured in our Pre-Service On-Boarding Series, that covers content associated with welcoming a new hire or new team member to the team, or to the health care industry.
Introduction To Problem Solving Through A-3 Thinking is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Lean the basics of a Lean health care tool: The A3 template
- Explore the Lean method of problem-solving
- Learn and explain: What is the A3 Process?
- Learn and explain: Why Use an A3 Process?
- Lean, explain and describe: The Nine Steps of the A3 Process
- Learn how to use an A-3 at your organization.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.