ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To Foundational Principles Of Value-Based CarePSOB103, Duration: 8 Hours
Welcome to our Pre-Service On-Boarding Training & Certification Continuum.
Introduction To Foundational Principles Of Value-Based Care is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ – Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Have clear understanding of what a value-based structure is in health care.
- Acquire a broader understanding of the concept of value in health care – outcomes that matter to patients / total costs of care – and be able to describe what it means for both patients and clinicians.
- Possess the knowledge and skills to become more engaged in the mission to transforming health care T-BACK$™ – Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills from a sick-care Fee-for-Service health delivery system to a well-care value-based care delivery system.
- Explore different types of value-based measures and discuss the importance of measuring outcomes that matter to patients (the numerator of the value equation).
- Confront the confusing world of costs in health care (the denominator of the value equation), defining different cost terms and payment models, and exploring cost accounting and insurance coverage.
Our one-of-a-kind pre-boarding and on-boarding system focus on integrating and advancing healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, training and performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any student in high school or college seeking a career in health care or public health.
- Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Any community health stakeholders who desire to learn about Self-Care.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certifified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.