ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To Changing Roles In 21st Century Health Care DeliveryPSOB112, Duration: 8 Hours
Introduction To Changing Roles In 21st Century Health Care Delivery is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Focused on staff roles and task shifting in new models of care.
- Identify the emerging new staff roles to provide enhanced care services.
- Demonstrate new workflows for care coordination.
- Examine “Boundary spanning” roles that address patient care needs between home and health care settings.
- Explain implications of trends for health workforce research and policy.
Our one-of-a-kind pre-boarding and on-boarding system focus on integrating and advancing healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, training and performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any student in high school or college seeking a career in health care or public health.
- Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Any community health stakeholders who desire to learn about Self-Care.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certifified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.