ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Introduction To Basic Tools For Quality, Process and Performance ImprovementPSOB110, Duration: 8 Hours
Welcome to our Pre-Service On-Boarding Training & Certification Continuum.
Introduction To Basic Tools For Quality, Process and Performance Improvement is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Use and recognize the power in each of the 7 QC Tools
- Construct the tools (manually and fast paced by using computer spreadsheet software)
- Solve problems effectively using a step-by-step process
- Interpret and make accurate business decisions using the correct tools
- Experience the Quality Control Circle (QCC) way of presenting an improvement business project to a targeted audience.
- Experience the team dynamics in solving problems.
- Use the MS Excel working templates to solve problem back in their workplace.
Our one-of-a-kind pre-boarding and on-boarding system focus on integrating and advancing healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, training and performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any student in high school or college seeking a career in health care or public health.
- Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Any community health stakeholders who desire to learn about Self-Care.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certifified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.