ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Building Better Work Relationships: For Results-Oriented CommunicationHCL304, Duration: 8 Hours
Building Better Work Relationships: For Results-Oriented Communication is a management course featured in our Health Care Leadership Series, that covers content associated with individual self management, team management, organizational management and corporate management.
Building Better Work Relationships: For Results-Oriented Communication is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues.
• Discover the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships.
• Develop flexibility in actions, thoughts, and feelings to better handle any situation.
• Avoid mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening.
• Influence and motivate others to first-rate performance.
• Learn how to use direct and indirect messages accurately.
• Build your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness.
• Identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in your work relationships.
• Understand values, beliefs, attitudes, and perceptual processes.
• Understand emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence.
• Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyze, plan, communicate.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.