ENROLL IN OUR COURSES
Best Practice Business Acumen For Optimizing Value-Based Care ProgramsHCL300, Duration: 8 Hours
Welcome to our Health Care Leadership Development Training & Certification Continuum.
Best Practice Business Acumen For Optimizing Value-Based Care Programs is a management course featured in our Health Care Leadership Series, that covers content associated with individual self management, team management, organizational management and corporate management.
Best Practice Business Acumen For Optimizing Value-Based Care Programs is a value-based brand of competency-based training that is designed to transition and sharpen your T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills to achieve the following course objectives.
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the landscape accounting for the perspectives of payers, providers, intermediaries, policy makers and influencers.
• Gain the ability to utilize analytics to identify business opportunities, levers and barriers.
• Integrate customer and patient tools and programs into the value-based care approach.
• Demonstrate advanced communication skills for developing and delivering tailored messaging to each stakeholder.
Our one-of-a-kind health care leadership training integrates business management learning with real world health challenges that impact healthier outcomes in four areas: People, culture, community health and fiscal performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs and other C suite executives from clinics, health plans, hospitals and other health care settings.
- Department heads Nurse and Physician managers and supervisors.
- All health care professionals in clinical and non clinical job titles.
- Interdisciplinary care team members including behavior health workers Any individual seeking employment in the health care field.
- Nursing and medical students who are either in school, residency or employment.
- Existing health care professionals schooled in a volume-based fee-for-service model of care who lack value-based T-BACK$™.
- Community stakeholders.
- CME, CNE and CE Approved Training.
- Certificate of Completion from The Institute of Value-Based Health Care Credentialing Inc.
- Credit Towards Credentialing As A Certified Value-Based Health Care Professional.
- Continental Breakfast & Hot Lunch.
- A 10% Discount on Next Training Course
PLEASE NOTE: For training taking place at our location – One World Trade Center, we limit class size to ten (10) people to optimize deep personal learning.
If you or an organization would like to reserve training in groups of ten (10), we can accommodate your request. We can customized the presentation specific to your organizational needs. We can also conduct training at your site if it is more convenient for you or your staff, provided we have a minimum of ten people attending.