As COVID19 spread across the country, it is impacting some 15 million Health Workers who make up the health care industry.
Get Healthier Care Together Inc, is leading the nation in unfolding a bold new normal in the way the health of Health Workers are valued, prioritized, recognized and honored in America.
Get Healthier Care Together Inc, a charity organization and an IRS approved 501 (C) (3), is advancing a monumental approach that pays tribute to Health Workers in a way that is healthifying, unifying, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
OUR EVENT NAME: FREE Hall Of Fame Membership Drive.
OUR FUNDRASING EVENT THEME: “Honoring Health Care Heroes”
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL: A Minimum of $25M
WHO DONATES: Everyone.
WHAT YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS WILL BE USED FOR:
1. To memorialize fallen Health Care Heroes as national Hall of Fame inductees. The Health Workers Hall of Fame, Inc is the first Hall of Fame tribute of its kind in the nation.
2. To provide 100,000 Health Workers representing every town, village and city across America, with FREE annual Membership, in the Health Workers Hall of Fame , valued at $250.00 per person per year.
3. To offset the cost of FREE membership services that give local Health Workers the health restoration they urgently need, the life-long learning and certifications their careers require, and the national recognition Health Workers so richly deserve.
4. To spearhead a national response to COVID19 and Burnout Syndrome in a way that is healthifying, unifying, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
5. To acquire additional floor space to grow, expand and build Hall of Fame Museums across America.
HOW? Online through tax deductible dollars to Get Healthier Care Togther, Inc. and direct online donations at:
Donations can also be made via wire or mail:
Banking Corporate Info:
85 Broad Street
New York, New York 10004
Get Healthier Care Together, Inc
127 E 38th Street Fl Grd Suite B
Brooklyn, New York 11203
Get Healthier Care Together Bank Account Info:
Routing/ABA # 026008811